20 December 2009

Day 119!

Ciao! I leave tomorrow for my grand Christmas adventure, and I am so excited! I've been trying to pack for most of the day today. I am famous for overpacking and this is no exception. I still need to do some narrowing down. Erin and I are leaving on the 10:40 train tomorrow, so I will have some time in the morning to finish up.
I had my first oral exam on Thursday. I was really nervous about it, even though it was with Prof. Ricci. But all went really well, and I got a 30 (A+) to my surprise! Now I just have to study for my other exam in Jan for literature and write a paper for cinema. I have a lot of time to work on all this, so I'm not too stressed out, which is nice!
There has been a lot of snow here this weekend, and everything looks so pretty and Christmasy! I was walking around today just soaking up the holiday spirit and the festive atmosphere. As much as I miss being with my friends and family this time of year, I really have enjoyed experiencing the holidays here. It really just feels like Christmas in the air, and I just LOVE it. Every city in the world should put up Christmas lights the way Bologna does. And the snow just completes the feeling! I added a few new pix of the snow (at the end of the album).
I think I will be brining my computer with me on our trip, so I will try to make time to keep you updated and post pix during the journey!
Buon natale!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment