23 September 2009

Day 31! I have a roommate!

Ciaooo! This week has been pretty slow. I've just been going to class, doing homework, laying out on my terrace, and walking around Bologna. Nothing too crazy or exciting until this evening when my roommate, Flavia, finally arrived! She is from Marche, the region just below Emiglia-Romagna on the Adriatic Coast. She is 20 years old and studies philosophy. She is so nice and easy to talk to! Erin, Maria, Allegra, Alex, Flavia, and I all went to an aperitivo tonight. We spoke in Italian the whole time because Flavia came with us, which was really good for us. It was hard though, too, and my brain is so tired now! I know I am going to be speaking so much more Italian now that I have a roommate, so hopefully I will improve quickly! I need to go now and work on my presentation that is due on Friday. The outline is due tomorrow though. Sorry for the short post!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment